Albert Einstein's enigma
Five men live in five houses of five different color.
They smoke five different brands of cigar,drink five different beverages,and keep five different pets.
We know that:
* The Norwegian lives in the first house.
* The brit lives in the red house.
* The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
* The Dane drinks tea.
* The green house is just on the left of the white house.
* The green house owner drinks coffee.
* The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
* The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
* The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
* The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
* The German smokes Prince.
* The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
* The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
* The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
* The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
The question is ... Who keeps a fish?
For Einstein 98% of the people in the world cannot solve this problem.
Actually it seems that this enigma hasn't been written by him.
Back to the enigmas